AC REPLACEMENT OR AC NEW INSTALLATION
Time To Replace Your Air Conditioner Tips:
- Is your AC more than 8 years old? If so, it could be working at a much less efficient rate than a newer model that offers money savings. A new system may outweigh annual repair costs on the old one.
- Air conditioners that are more than 15 years old commonly cause your AC repairs to be more costly and frequent due to the elimination of its R22 refrigerant and as parts deteriorate. Why pay more to fix an old system when the parts are outdated or potentially unavailable?
- Relying on routine AC repair can cost a fortune in the long run and in the end, your AC is not as efficient as it could be. New technology, rebates, and our easy financing programs may work together to make the monthly cost of a new system close to, equal to, or possibly greater than the utility savings you may experience.
Financing Your New Air Conditioner
If you’re wondering about financing your new air conditioner, we’ve got you covered there too! We offer many different financing options to make it affordable, even rebates! Don’t forget to ask us about any specials or rebates with your new purchase!
Air Conditioning Finance Options
Financing a home energy efficiency upgrade like a new HVAC unit can get expensive, especially depending on the size and age of your home. EcoMech Heating & Air offers our customers a variety of options with approved credit to make purchasing and installing an energy-efficient heating or cooling unit easy and convenient.
WELLSFARGO HOME PROJECTS CREDIT CARD – BUY TODAY, PAY OVERTIME WITH WELLSFARGO
- Revolving line of credit, quick credit decision, make monthly payments online.
- All financing programs require an application and prior approval before work can be performed. To apply for the WellsFargo Home Projects Card please click below. To discuss any further financing options, just give us a call anytime.
SPRING SPECIAL FOR ANY NEW COMPLETE TRANE SYSTEM
Get affordable heating and cooling with the durability you expect from Trane. The XR14 electric heat pump offers up to a 14 SEER rating on a matched air handler or furnace system. The Trane M Series air handlers combine affordability and flexibility to work with the complete range of Trane heating and cooling products. Get any size Trane Heat Pump plus any size Trane Air Handler for just $109.00 a month for 84 months. Includes a 3-year maintenance agreement.
One coupon per customer. Can not be combined. Not valid after 06/28/2020.
Any Complete TRANE System AS LOW AS $104/month for 84 Months INCLUDING 3 Year Maintenance Contract
Learn More About Our Programs, Coupons & Savings, Interest-Free Financing
Sales & Service 678-673-1822